Global change ecology, Biogeography, biodiversity conservation
Welcome to the website of Dr. Stephanie Pau's research group in the Department of Geography at Florida State University!
- We study how species, communities, and ecosystem functions change through space and time using a variety of approaches such as remote sensing, field surveys, and statistical modeling.
- We advance basic knowledge as a foundation to solve societal problems such as the irreplaceable loss of biodiversity and our planet’s rapidly changing climate.
- We value diverse forms of knowledge and evidence-based decisions.
- We believe that scientific integrity cannot be separated from personal integrity and well-being.
- We hope our work leads to a better place to live for all beings on Earth.